Director, International Total Rewards
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Description & Qualifications
As the Director of International Total Rewards, you will play a crucial role in developing and implementing comprehensive total rewards programs in our EMEA and APAC regions that align with our global Total Rewards strategy and reflect the local market and practices to attract, motivate, and retain top talent within the regions. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, HR leaders, and executives to design, execute, and manage compensation and benefits programs that are competitive, fair, and in compliance with local regulations.
• Designs and develops competitive total rewards programs within EMEA and APAC, collaborating with Senior Director, Compensation Consulting, Director, Equity Compensation and Senior Director, Global Benefits to ensure alignment with Global Total Rewards strategy and philosophy. • Actively participates in development of global compensation programs and infrastructure related to base salary and short-term incentive programs, providing regional perspective and local market insights, including current market practices and compliance considerations. • Implement scalable processes to support global operations • Develop and lead the regional total rewards strategy, ensuring alignment with global total rewards strategy while reflecting regional and local market practices and compliance requirements. • Maintain compliance with all local, regional, and international labor and compensation laws, staying up to date on regulations that affect our total rewards offerings. • Lead regional efforts to address pay equity initiatives, including communications and educational programs to inform employees and managers, ensuring that compensation and benefits programs are fair and equitable for all employees regardless of their location. • Liaise with local Works Council on issues pertaining to Total Rewards. • Support global M&A strategy and integration efforts, leading diligence and integration efforts for M&A activities in APAC and EMEA. • Oversee relationships with third-party vendors, including compensation consultants and benefits brokers and providers, to ensure high-quality services and cost-effectiveness.Description
- Bachelor's degree or 15+ years’ experience in a related field.
- Proven experience in total rewards management, preferably in a global or international context, with a track record of designing and implementing successful programs.
- Exceptional collaboration and partnership skills, with proven ability to build relationships across global, cross functional teams.
- Strong knowledge of global compensation and benefits regulations and practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with proficiency in data analysis tools.
- Effective leadership and team management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management abilities and the capacity to handle multiple priorities.
- High ethical standards and commitment to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Proficiency in HR software and tools. Experience with UKG products is a plus.
If you are a strategic thinker, passionate about creating a fair and competitive total rewards framework on a global scale, and possess the qualifications and skills described above, we encourage you to apply for the Director of International Total Rewards position at UKG. Join us in shaping the future of our organization and supporting our international team members in their growth and success.Qualifications
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.