About the Role
As a Compensation Associate on the Stitch Fix team, you will support the Total Rewards function in identifying ways to improve and simplify compensation processes. You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with Total Rewards team leadership to bring to life innovative compensation programs in alignment with our vision for the next generation of total rewards @ Stitch Fix.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Take on a critical role on a team that’s highly innovative, with a clear vision and deep commitment to our compensation philosophy. Lean into a broad scope of work that includes salary and equity programs, rewards and recognition, and executive compensation
- Work collaboratively across the company, spanning a diverse job population including data science, engineering, creative, merchandising, operations, corporate functions, and more
- Partner closely with our People Analytics team to enhance and scale workforce analytics, with Finance to strengthen compensation budgeting, and Equity Administration
- Own analytics for ongoing programs and processes as well as special projects related to operational efficiency, program design and other strategic priorities
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 2-4 years of experience in compensation, including job matching and job pricing
- Public company experience is preferred
- You are an Excel expert
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to effectively interpret data and create meaningful, understandable models, reports and metrics
- You have a growth mindset – you’re constantly thinking about how to work smarter, and take on the next challenge
- You pay attention to detail, and deliver high-quality, error-free work products
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing business needs
- You're highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and you're looking for the right company to support your growth
- Above all else, you are Bright, Kind and Motivated by Challenge!
Why you'll love working at Stitch Fix...
- We are a group of bright, kind people who are motivated by challenge. We value integrity, innovation and trust. You’ll bring these characteristics to life in everything you do at Stitch Fix.
- We cultivate a community of diverse perspectives— all voices are heard and valued.
- We are an innovative company and leverage our strengths in fashion and tech to disrupt the future of retail.
- We win as a team, commit to our work, and celebrate grit together because we value strong relationships.
- We boldly create the future while keeping equity and sustainability at the center of all that we do.
- We are the owners of our work and are energized by solving problems through a growth mindset lens. We think broadly and creatively through every situation to create meaningful impact.
- We offer comprehensive compensation packages and inclusive health and wellness benefits.
About Stitch Fix
We're changing the industry and bringing personal styling to every body. We believe in a service and a workplace where you can show up as your best, most authentic self. The Stitch Fix experience is not merely curated—it’s truly personalized to each client we style. We are changing the way people find what they love. We’re disrupting the future of retail with the precision of data science by combining it with human instinct to find pieces that fit our client’s unique style. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. This results in a simple, yet powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women and kids throughout the US and UK. We believe we are only scratching the surface and are looking for incredible people like you to help us boldly create our future.
Our anticipated compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets, and the range below indicates the low end of the lowest-compensated market to the high end of the highest-compensated market. This position is eligible for new hire and ongoing grants of restricted stock units depending on employee and company performance. In addition, the position is eligible for medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external careers site.
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Recruiting Fraud Alert:
To all candidates: your personal information and online safety are top of mind for us. At Stitch Fix, recruiters only direct candidates to apply through our official career pages at https://www.stitchfix.com/careers/jobs or https://web.fountain.com/c/stitch-fix.
You can read more about Recruiting Scam Awareness on our FAQ page here: https://support.stitchfix.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500007169402-Recruiting-Scam-Awareness