Global Compensation Lead
At SolarWinds, we’re a people-first company. Our purpose is to enrich the lives of the people we serve—including our employees, customers, shareholders, Partners, and communities. Join us in our mission to help customers accelerate business transformation with simple, powerful, and secure solutions.
The ideal candidate thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment and is collaborative, accountable, ready, and empathetic. We’re looking for individuals who believe they can accomplish more as a team and create lasting growth for themselves and others. We hire based on attitude, competency, and commitment. Solarians are ready to advance our world-class solutions in a fast-paced environment and accept the challenge to lead with purpose. If you’re looking to build your career with an exceptional team, you’ve come to the right place. Join SolarWinds and grow with us!
About the Role:
As a key contributor to SolarWinds' compensation team, you will play a vital role in shaping and implementing our compensation strategy. Your responsibilities will span from data analysis and plan design to project management and communication, ensuring our reward programs align with industry standards and support the overall organizational goals.
- Align with SolarWinds' compensation strategy and maintain the compensation process, including data gathering and analytics.
- Develop analyses and recommendations for global compensation programs, budgets, and tools, encompassing base pay structures, retention, and incentive plans.
- Analyze global base pay market positioning and salary ranges to ensure competitiveness and strategic alignment.
- Draft and oversee the execution of project plans for new compensation initiatives, incorporating comprehensive change management.
- Develop and deliver global compensation training and communication for leaders and employees.
- Develop and implement global reward programs to attract, retain, and motivate employees.
- Collaborate with HR and business leaders to identify areas for program improvement.
- Conduct market research to ensure SolarWinds' reward programs remain competitive.
- Manage the budget for reward programs, ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Develop materials to educate employees on reward programs and participation.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of reward programs, adjusting for maximum impact.
- Stay up to date on emerging trends and best practices in the field of employee rewards and recognition.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, demonstrated through experience in data analysis and plan design.
- Strong mathematical and statistical abilities, with a proven track record in global compensation programs.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills for successful collaboration with cross-functional teams and delivering impactful training.
- Detail-oriented mindset, adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team to achieve common goals.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, especially in the context of compensation project management.
- In-depth familiarity with global compensation and benefits practices, staying informed about industry trends and best practices.
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applications are treated in accordance with the SolarWinds Privacy Notice: https://www.solarwinds.com/applicant-privacy-notice