Regional Compensation & Benefits Partner
Position SummaryThis role will be in charge of managing and administering compensation and benefit to drive the performance and satisfaction of our SEAO employees.
Role and Responsibilities
- Review, analyze, design and enhance existing compensation and benefits policies and incentive programs to improve employee satisfaction and drive business needs
- Responsible / “go to person” for HRIS (Workday) in Performance Evaluation, Goal Setting, Compensation modules & etc.
- Churning reports from HRIS (Workday) and monitor the progression status of the Performance Evaluation and Goal Setting processes.
- Coordinating with BU/Dept in completing of the Performance Evaluation and Goal Setting processes.
- Provide Training to Managers and Employees on the C&B related HRIS (Workday) e.g. Performance Evaluation, Goal Setting, Compensation modules, etc.
- Responsible in coordinating the regional wide annual merit increment, promotion, bi-annual retention incentive plan exercises in a timely and efficient manner for Subsidiaries.
- Managing the annual merit increment, promotion, bi-annual retention incentive plan, bi-annual bonus in a timely and efficient manner for RHQ.
- Supporting and reviewing the Job Evaluation results and process for Subsidiaries and RHQ.
- Monitor market trends and evaluate the effectiveness of existing compensation and benefits programs
- Ensuring C&B policies and practices are legally compliant across the region and in line with business strategy and goals
- Manage and participate in compensation and benefits benchmarking surveys by Mercer or other consultancy companies, analyze the outcomes and provide suggestions accordingly
- Propose compensation and benefits packages that are aligned with the Company’s policy and guidelines and yet competitive to the market/ industry
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation and internal equity, work on leveraging an ideal variable pay platform and pay mix
- Identify and recommend solutions and improvements to the current compensation and benefits work flow
- Participating in HQ/RHQ C&B projects
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in any related discipline with a minimum of 5 years in regional C&B role in a MNC environment
- Good understanding of compensation and benefits fundamentals, experience with mercer
- Hands-on team player with strong analytical and communication skills
- Min 5 years working experience in HRIS related to C&B, regional experience preferred
- Experience in working with Mercer data
- Prior working experience/knowledge in Payroll would be advantageous but not mandatory
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Words and PowerPoint