Senior Analyst, Global Incentive Compensation Operations
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We are seeking a Senior Analyst to join our International Incentive Compensation team in Hyderabad. This position will play a key role in the sales commission processing in our monthly commission close cycle. You will be responsible for the production of audits, participate in data quality reviews and provide support in reporting data. This role will be fully engaged with global Sales Compensation teams in America, Europe and Asia, and it’s also an outstanding opportunity to collaborate extensively with the wider global Incentive Compensation functions.
Having attention to detail with an analytical focus will be key to success and being willing to roll up your sleeves to investigate issues and suggest process improvements. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and detail-oriented, with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills. This individual must be comfortable and capable working outside the data limitations of Excel for producing reports, as well as aggregating and transforming data and also having compensation experience and compensation system knowledge would be great. This position requires strong organizational skills, and the ability to communicate and work with different stakeholders.
- Responsible for the production and completion of the commissions close audits with a high level of accuracy.
- Responsible for working closely with other GIC teams for timelines, schedules and making sure commissions numbers are accurate.
- Needs to be forward-thinking with a mindset on constant process improvement in processes and audit, documentations and procedures in relation to the close cycle activities.
- Run necessary audit reports and reviews, and take required actions.
- Support from simple report generation to complex analysis builds from multiple sources.
- Requires cross-functional collaboration and functional knowledge of Org62 and Xactly.
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses and execute assigned projects as needed.
- Be the trusted partner for all upstream and downstream business functions.
- 5+ years of work experience
- Strong problem solving, analytical and superior critical thinking skills
- Communicates effectively across functional groups and has ability to “bring teams together” to drive effective issue resolution
- Detail and process-oriented
- Is not afraid to dive in, learn quickly and process improvement ideas
- Responsive to tight deadlines and the ability to prioritize appropriately
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience in automated sales commissions systems and their set-up and operation is a plus (e.g. Xactly, Callidus, Oracle EIM, etc.)
- Advanced skills in MS Excel: Model building, use of advanced formulas and arrays, pivot tables, data manipulation, VBA
- Other technical skills (i.e. SQL, Python) a plus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.