Sales Compensation Associate
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
This role requires an individual who is able to work in a team environment, be self-motivated, diligent with demonstrated problem-solving skills. Your role will consist of supporting complex inquiries, enhancing our Sales army compensation & acting as a trusted advisor for Sales Representatives in the EMEA Region.
- Resolve complex inquiries in respects to variable compensation
- Receives, investigates, and resolves complex incoming inquiries related to variable compensation. Frequent communication with account executives and sales management mainly via commission cases and other communication channels
- Coordination with various departments to ensure requests are handled along with deadlines and SLA's
- Process corrections and adjustments as they arise via Excel, Salesforce, or Xactly Incent
- Escalates issues to appropriate staff or management as required, and manage exception requests versus policy
- Participate in the monthly commission process for our Sales teams
- Ensure commissions calculations align with the plan
- Conduct monthly Business Partnering audits and provide assistance related to testing of commission processes
- Participate in the data quality controls of the sales compensation system (Xactly Incent)
- Execute ad hoc tasks when needed and collaborate with business partners (Employee Success, Sales Strategy, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-4 years experience in compensation, financial analysis, sales support, or related field
- Excellent communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical skills (Advanced Excel, etc.); experience on a sales compensation software (e.g. Xactly)
- Ability to complete multiple takes, establish appropriate priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, constantly changing and fast-growing company where adaptability is imperative.
- English fluency required, any other language is a plus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.