PEO Workers' Compensation Specialist
- Evaluate prospective customer workers’ compensation applications, inclusive of overall risk assessment, assignment of accurate class codes, and communication with the Sales team and prospective clients to gather information when required
- Audit our workers’ compensation book of business to ensure risk has been accurately assessed and classified
- Liaise with our workers’ compensation insurance broker-partner / carrier during the underwriting process and throughout the client life cycle to deliver exemplary client service
- Work cross-functionally to drive improvements in our risk assessment, underwriting and quoting process that lead to efficiency gains and improved risk management inside of Rippling’s product
- Support internal teams as a Rippling PEO workers’ compensation subject matter expert
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mastery of time management, balancing competing priorities, and executing to tight timelines
- You have an eye for process improvement; you like to dig into the details to surface learnings that enable us to better meet our commitments to our clients and partners
- Excel proficiency and keen problem solving skills
- Passion for fast-paced, tech-centric organizations
- Collaborative and cross-functional mindset with a great sense of humor
- Not required but preferred: Minimum 3 years eExperience in workers’ compensation risk assessment, classification coding and a strong understanding of how underwriting and pricing processes work within a dynamic workers’ compensation program (significant bonus points if you’ve done this at a PEO)
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.