Lead, Executive Compensation Partner
Reddit is looking for a Lead Executive Compensation Partner to join our growing Compensation Team! The Compensation Team is responsible for all areas of compensation across our global locations, ensuring that our programs support our ability to attract and retain the best talent for Reddit.
This role will be an integral part of the Compensation team and broader Total Rewards organization - responsible for Reddit’s Executive Compensation programs and partnering with cross functional stakeholders to provide equity compensation support and expertise.
As Reddit is a rapidly growing company, your primary responsibilities will evolve over time and include opportunities to own and contribute to the design and delivery of new and existing programs that enable high performance and impact at Reddit. This role reports directly to the Head of Compensation within the Total Rewards organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and implement executive compensation programs, ensuring alignment with Reddit's long-term objectives.
- Conduct executive level benchmarking to ensure Reddit's executive pay structures are competitive and relevant.
- Partner on the preparation of materials needed for compensation committee and board meetings.
- Research proxy statements, model the financial and organizational impact of executive compensation programs, support internal and external compensation offers to ensure market competitiveness and internal equity.
- Assist with SOX compliance, audits, and controls; maintain and provide supporting documentation for internal and external auditors as needed.
- Work in collaboration with key stakeholders across Finance, HR and Equity teams to enhance cross functional governance and the re-design of Reddit’s equity compensation programs and related processes and policies.
- Support the development of communication materials related to executive compensation plans and the implementation of new equity compensation programs.
- Perform ad hoc broad-based compensation analyses and develop models with a strong focus on increased efficiencies, enhanced value-added analytics and automation.
What We’re Looking For:
- 6+ years of global compensation experience (equity compensation design experience preferred)
- 2+ years experience in Executive Compensation
- Advanced-level analytic skills; experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau preferred.
- Highly knowledgeable in the areas of executive compensation governance and related company disclosures
- Financial analysis and or equity analysis skills and expertised
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Wellness Days4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.