Oracle Incentive Compensation Developer
At Motorola Solutions, we're guided by a shared purpose - helping people be their best in the moments that matter - and we live up to our purpose every day by solving for safer. Because people can only be their best when they not only feel safe, but are safe. We're solving for safer by building the best possible technologies across every part of our safety and security ecosystem. That's mission -critical communications devices and networks, AI-powered video security & access control and the ability to unite voice, video and data in a single command center view. We're solving for safer by connecting public safety agencies and enterprises, enabling the collaboration that's critical to connect those in need with those who can help. The work we do here matters.
Would you like to become a part of a company that uses the newest technology platforms in communications, software, video and services? Do you want to work with people who help save other people’s lives? Do you consider yourself to be a creative thinker and complex problem solver? If the answer is yes, join our rapidly expanding IT team.
Our IT organization isn’t just here to support our business. We’re here to reinvent it – by changing the way our customers, partners and employees interact with our company. To do that, we’re looking for people who bring great ideas and who make our partners’ ideas better. Intellectually curious advisors (not order takers) who focus on outcomes to creatively solve business problems. People who not only embrace change, but who accelerate it.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Design, build and configure Incentive Compensation Plans, Plan Components, Performance Measures and Rate Tables to meet Business Requirements.
- Have a good understanding of Classification Rules, Assignment Rules, Credit Rules, Configuring Incentive Formulae, Flexfields, Web Services and Setups.
- Strong knowledge of Import Management related to Users, Transactions, Rules, Goals.
- To Work on enhancements to meet business process and application requirements for Oracle Incentive Compensation Cloud Solution.
- Strong knowledge, understanding of credit rules, classification & customization with Oracle Incentive Compensation Cloud.
- Ability to modify and create Reports and Dashboards using OTBI and Data Model.
- Proficient in understanding business requirements and working with the IT team on strategizing for Oracle Incentive Compensation Cloud Solutions.
- Set up, document, and test the Oracle Incentive Compensation Cloud system including upgrades; understand and apply Oracle methodologies
- Experience in Agile scrum prioritization and development process.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify and develop optimal Sales Compensation solutions to meet business needs
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with Incentive Compensation Solutions and process.
- Hands on experience configuring Oracle Incentive Compensation Solutions.
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast paced environment
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree completed
Minimum 2+ years experience in implementing Oracle Incentive Compensation Solutions
Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
Experience with Atlassian Software Suite (Jira, Confluence)
Experience in Web Services (JSON, REST, or SOAP API’s)
Experience in Oracle DB, SQL, PL/SQL