The worldwide data management software market is massive (According to IDC, the data management software market is forecast to be $94 billion in 2023 growing to approximately $153 billion in 2027, representing a 13% compound annual growth rate). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading developer data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
As the Compensation Analyst, you will partner and collaborate with key stakeholders [HRBPs, Recruiting, Finance etc] to deliver our compensation core processes end to end. You will drive and support the execution and delivery of our global compensation processes [Merit, Bonus, Benchmarking Pay Ranges], in addition to initiating process improvements and automation within these areas. Additionally, you will assist and support the wider compensation team on global projects.
The successful candidate must be detail-oriented, meticulous, innovative and exhibit a strong passion for process improvements and efficiencies.
- Partner with Compensation team members in support of the development of our global compensation programs
- Develop & maintain compensation data, processes, and audits to ensure data integrity in SuccessFactors
- Identify processes that are lacking automation and help to streamline
- Help us scale, improve, and add efficiency to our current programs & cyclical processes
- Create Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) documentation on our cyclical and repeated activities
- Develop & maintain compensation related reporting and dashboards
- Participate in salary surveys
- Manage the consolidation of the compensation market benchmarking process and development of pay structures
- Assist in the process and consolidation of compensation related data for board meetings
- Partner closely with HRIS team and with colleagues on cross-functional teams
- Compensation related activities and projects as needed
We are looking for someone with:
- 3+ years experience in compensation analysis and operations
- Strong operational skills and interest in scaling processes
- Strong Excel skills with ability to analyze data
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible and consultative approach with cross functional relationship skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast paced environment
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality as it pertains to compensation and HR related matters
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer