Sales Compensation Sales Advisor
Sales Compensation Sales Advisor
CO-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogota
No additional locations
Category: Sales Operations
Job ID: 3124843
Posted: December 13, 2023
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Drives multiple complex operational processes, such as configuration & quote, deal coordination, bid management, margin analysis, Customer Resource Management, revenue recognition, invoicing, or organizational sales reporting.
- Acts as a project manager for moderately complex, small to medium projects.
- Produces moderately to highly complex deliverables, analyses and reports using business applications, making recommendations and/or decisions on common issues.
- Drives continuous process refinement and improvement by applying a solid understanding of internal business processes and policies.
- Understands complex business issues and makes appropriate recommendations by applying intermediate subject matter expertise.
- Provides guidance and leadership to entry level employees.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, accounting, compensation, sales operation or partner experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Strong knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Excel, Power Point, Power BI).
- Ability to work as both a member and leader of a team
- Solid understanding of internal business processes and policies.
- Developed business acumen and understanding of multiple route to Markets strategies
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!