Sales Compensation Engagement lead
Sales Compensation Engagement lead
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, MX
Category: Sales Operations
Job ID: 3120772
Posted: December 7, 2023
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional process teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Leads the market engagement with L2 and L3s for LATAM, overseeing all activities E2E related to sales compensation
- Acts as a project manager for complex medium to large projects related to plan design, bonuses, business reviews, for the designated market
- Owns highly complex business sensitive deliverables (cost modelling); interprets complex analyses and reports (performance insights), making recommendations and/or decisions on moderately complex issues (Incentive Conditions reviews)
- Provides expert direction and guidance to process improvements and establishment of policies to sales compensation operations team
- Solves complex business issues and make appropriate recommendations by applying advanced subject matter expertise (internal processes and business reviews)
- Provides leadership and training on specific processes to entry and intermediate level employees
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, accounting, or compensation.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required
- Expert knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in complex environment with multiple stakeholders
- Advanced understanding of internal business processes and policies
- Solid business acumen and understanding of sales operations concepts
- Self starter
- Eager to learn and evolve
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!