Sales Compensation Engagement Lead
Sales Compensation Engagement Lead
No additional locations
Category: Sales Operations
Job ID: 3128062
Posted: January 9, 2024
What a Sales Compensation Engagement Lead does at HP:
- Leads the market engagement with Executive Sales for the assigned coverage, overseeing all activities end-to-end related to sales compensation
- Acts as a project manager for complex medium to large projects related to plan design, bonuses, business reviews, for the designated market
- Owns highly complex business sensitive deliverables (cost modelling); interprets complex analyses and reports (performance insights), making recommendations and/or decisions on moderately complex issues (Incentive Conditions reviews)
- Provides expert direction and guidance to process improvements and establishment of policies to sales compensation operations team
- Solves complex business issues and make appropriate recommendations by applying advanced subject matter expertise (internal processes and business reviews)
- Provides leadership and training on specific processes to entry and intermediate level employees
Individuals who do well in this role at HP, usually possess:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, accounting, or compensation
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required
- Expert knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in complex environment with multiple stakeholders
- Advanced understanding of internal business processes and policies
- Solid business acumen and understanding of sales operations concepts
- Eager to learn and evolve
- Communicates tactical process decisions and plans, project status, and issues and workarounds, in order to achieve alignment with relevant areas of the business, function, or region.
- Leads internal projects with medium to high complexity and risk, provides feedback on projects, and conducts post- project evaluations.
- Represents the needs of the business, function, or region on an ongoing basis to drive process improvements.
- Collaborates with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of medium to high complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
- Utilizes and assists others in utilizing standard project management and quality
- improvement methodologies in process improvement approaches.
- Establishes processes which are consistent with overall organization objectives and maintains process documentation.
Sustainable impact is HP’s commitment to create positive, lasting change for the planet, its people, and our communities. This serves as a guiding principle for delivering on our corporate vision – to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
HP is a Human Capital Partner – we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!