Compensation Manager (Gurgaon)
Expedia Group Japan
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form . This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
A high performing individual contributor who consistently applies - and sometimes enhances - compensation capabilities, principles and playbooks to solve complex business issues and opportunities. As part of the Global Total Rewards team, you will play a key role in defining and implementing assigned strategic global compensation programs. You will serve as a consultant on various task forces and project teams to develop compensation programs that have a global, enterprise-wide impact, in addition to providing input on plan design and process improvements. A key objective for this role would be to provide Compensation expertise across identified Expedia businesses and manage the global Job architecture process.
What You’ll Do
- Analyse compensation program effectiveness and provide proactive recommendations on opportunity areas to leadership
- For assigned processes/programs - Develop project plans, define timeframe, and prioritize tasks to achieve project milestones and deliver intended objectives
- Managing the global Job architecture process
- Analysis of jobs, salaries, and incentives to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance of the organization's pay practices for job architecture and incentive bonus plan redesign projects for HR Client groups
- Responsibility for supporting the roll out of the annual review process (base pay and equity) within region and/or business division
- Developing effective Compensation communication across all Expedia’s companies e.g., Changes, costing and justification in certain countries
- Researching, providing advice informing the Compensation team on any developments in best practice and on emerging compensation trends and practices.
- Responsible for supporting the annual refresh and analysis of Compensation guidelines- base pay ranges, car and housing allowances including new country salary range implementation
- Responsible for delivering & participating in the annual compensation surveys
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5 years of compensation experience
- Experience of multi-national, fast-paced, progressive commercial organisations
- Strong knowledge of Excel and HR programs/systems. Experience creating dynamic tools and models to interpret and analyze data in Excel. Advanced Excel (VBA, Macro) skills preferred
- Strong analytical, project management, and program development skills - Demonstrated ability to clearly convert data analysis into understandable format and influence leadership
- Strong customer service and partnership focus
- Prior experience in Workday preferred
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs .
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.