Senior Executive & Equity Compensation Analyst
Electronic Arts (EA)
Can this position be remote?: Yes
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
Senior Executive and Equity Compensation Analyst
North America Remote
About People Experience at EA:
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We are responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
About the Position:
The Executive & Equity Compensation Analyst will support the administration, research, and delivery of EA’s executive compensation and equity programs. You will report to the Sr. Manager, Executive & Equity Compensation. The position is remote, hybrid, or onsite in the US/Canada.
What an Executive & Equity Compensation Analyst does at EA:
- Support all executive compensation activity, including job evaluations, external hiring, internal mobility, and annual compensation planning
- Help with the analysis and administration of company-wide long-term incentive programs, including budgeting, planning, tracking, modeling and delivery
- Participate in coordination, research, and planning for Compensation Committee meetings
- Facilitate data collection and analysis for executive compensation related materials in the annual proxy statement
- Administer annual executive salary surveys and deferred compensation plan
- Identify opportunity areas for process/system improvements
- Contribute to special projects as they arise
Who you are:
Someone who is passionate about contributing to high-visibility programs, and would like to add to your existing experience in the Executive Compensation space. Also, you:
- Have one to three years of executive compensation or related experience in a large public company or leading consulting firm
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Can work with sensitive information confidentially
- Have a basic understanding of financial and accounting statements
- Can understand and relate to multiple partners from different disciplines
- Are motivated to improve processes and enjoy development – as a team and personally
- Can build/maintain complex Excel spreadsheets
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Pay offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento): º $95,450 - $141,800 USD Annually • New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo): º $89,200 - $141,800 USD Annually • Jersey City, NJ : º $105,250 - $141,800 USD Annually • Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs): º $89,200 - $118,550 USD Annually • Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane): º $89,200 - $130,750 USD Annually • British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria): º $77,600 - $119,000 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. In the US, we offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity. For British Columbia, we offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.