Compensation Manager - APAC
Compensation Manager - APAC
Multiple Locations: Hyderabad, Telangana, India • Seoul, South Korea
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
The Challenge Ahead:
The compensation team is comprised of trusted consultants to our People Experience (PE) partners and the business leaders at EA and is responsible for the design, implementation, administration and evolution of compensation programmes across EA globally. Through conferences, research, networking and ongoing development opportunities, we stay at the forefront of market trends and marry our knowledge of market practice with the unique needs of our business to create and maintain compelling and great compensation programmes that attract, engage, reward and retain EA’s talent.
You are the advisor and consultant to PE leaders / PE partners to guide and meet business and talent needs. You will advise on the implementation, communication, and administration of our global programmes and also help to develop /evolve projects with support from a team of PE Partners, HRIT, global compensation team members, and PE centers of excellence (recruiting, learning, analytics). You will report to the Regional Compensation Lead (EMEA & APAC) and on our team, we also work as project team members on other compensation programmes /initiatives.
- Be a the primary consultant for assigned business unit(s), with focus on APAC, serving as a strategic advisor on compensation practices and the pay landscape both internally and externally
- Build a consultative and collaborative relationship with PE partners, business leaders and team members to educate managers and employees on compensation programmes and initiatives.
- Provide creative compensation recommendations and solutions that are aligned with EA’s business strategy, compensation philosophy and culture
- Perform analytics from internal and external sources and proactively provide recommendations to the business
- Help design and implement compensation programmes with an understanding of fulfilling our business needs and influence on global employee base.
- Help plan and delivery of the annual Merit, Bonus and Equity cycle (Focal)
- Ensure we have accurate job matches to Compensation surveys
- Review market trends to recommend salary range adjustments, and geographic differentials
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to create competitive offer packages by applying compensation policies in fair ways.
- Contribute to other multiple projects about compensation or overall global total reward programmes.
- BA/BS in related field
- 5+ years of compensation experience in-house or advising
- Solid eye for business and the ability to manage close working relationships with multiple partners, including executives, line management, and peers.
- Solid experiences in compensation programmes (including experience in salary structure design, sales comp design, and implementation of broad-based short and long-term compensation programmes)
- Experience in evaluation and benchmarking of a variety of business and functional positions
- Experience in a client-facing role supporting Corporate Groups departments
- Proven ability in managing large projects (with global scope preferred), including communications and change management
- Excellent Excel skills(can perform complex functions) and data modeling/analytics capability
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.