Compensation Senior Manager - US REMOTE
Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2023
Through the power of trillions of dollars in business spend, Coupa’s mission is to unlock our customers' full potential to do well and do good, anchored in our shared belief that we are smarter together. Our customers, suppliers, and employees- our Coupanians- come together to co-create ideas and innovations that impact the power of spend.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and administration of global compensation programs, including short-term and long-term incentives.
- Administer annual compensation focal review. Ensure accuracy of review of salary, variable compensation, and promotions on a global basis.
- Provide regular and ad hoc analysis, build financial reports and models, and drive insightful color of business performances; statistical modeling a plus
- Oversee compensation projects that will review design of comp programs & policies; review salary structure, leveling systems and other comp related initiatives
- Manage benchmark survey participation. Analyze and interpret relevant market data, and develop recommendations for updates to job architecture, salary structures and bonus targets as appropriate; propose salary increase budgets on a global basis
- Work across functions to drive efficient processes and systems, and leverage best practices
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in HR, Finance, Accounting, Business, or related degree
- 12+ years experience in compensation analysis and administration preferred
- Experience in compensation salary planning, incentive programs, market pricing and analytics preferred
- Strong experience running annual focal reviews
- Demonstrated ownership, problem solving and analytical skills, combined with impeccable integrity
- Strong written and oral communication skills that enable clear and concise communication
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets and overall proficiency in MS Office suite
- Knowledge in PayScale MarketPay a plus
- Knowledge in Sales Compensation a plus
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Creative and innovative team player with a positive approach and a focus on business issues
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high quality results
At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser-focused on three core values: ensuring customer success with an obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful, focusing on results with a relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and having a bias for action, and striving for excellence with our commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
At Coupa, we have a solid and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic businesses. We celebrate diversity and recognize its value to our customers and employees. Coupa is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative-action employer. Learn more about our commitment to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion at Coupa here. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.