Compensation & Benefits Partner
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
Binance is looking for an experienced Compensation & Benefits Partner to support our Global business units.
Do note that this individual can be based anywhere in Asia.
- Partner with leaders, HRBPs and TA teams to drive compensation and benefits programs in line with our philosophy.
- Provide operational leadership in the development, implementation, and communication for regional or global benefits policies and programs, including but not limited to medical insurance plans, supplement pension plans and various employee leave management.
- Design and implement region/business-specific compensation strategy and programs (incentive plans, position allowance, relocation support etc.) independently or with certain guidance to support operational objectives.
- Assist with group level C&B framework or plan design or optimisation, typically regarding global pay ranges, bonus plans, long-term incentive and relocation assistance.
- Support group level annual comp review budget and allocation and manage the review process for related business units or portfolios.
- Monitor related market regulations & legislation to ensure compensation and benefits policy compliant.
- 7+ years of Compensation and Benefits experience in a fast-paced environment, especially supplemental benefits related design and operational experiences.
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory environment relating to employee C&B at a regional/global level.
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance/Economics/Statistics preferred).
- Advanced degree is a plus.
- Must be solutions and service-oriented and able to work independently within a highly dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Highly proficient in Excel and GSuite.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess high level of integrity and ethics
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flexible working hours, remote-first, and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.