Compensation Business Partner
As a Compensation Business Partner, you will work with leadership and cross-functional partners to deliver competitive and analytically driven compensation programs aligned with Asana’s compensation philosophy and values. You will consult with internal leaders and business partners to drive data-backed compensation decision-making.
What you’ll achieve
- Provide expert consultation to client groups on Asana’s compensation philosophy and practices
- Partner with HR business partners and recruiters to help address compensation questions; provide insights and data to support compensation decisions aligned with Asana’s business needs compensation philosophy
- Conduct benchmarking evaluations; collect and analyze salary information to ensure ranges and programs are market competitive
- Assist in the administration of Asana’s annual compensation review cycle
- Support design, change management, and communication efforts associated with our compensation program
- 5+ years of progressive global compensation administration experience
- Experience supporting a sales organization; demonstrated knowledge of sales compensation plans
- Experience conducting competitive market analysis, job matching, market pricing, and forecasting
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with track record of developing and delivering clear compensation insights and recommendations to stakeholders
- Advanced proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with Workday Advanced Compensation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $176,000 - $224,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.