Cupertino, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 9, 2024
- 5+ years of experience as a compensation analyst, consultant, or similar role
- Highly collaborative style and strong team orientation
- Energetic, self-starter with the ability to successfully manager multiple priorities in a complex, matrix and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional knowledge of Excel
- Experience with MarketPay, FileMaker, Tableau, and/or Workday a plus
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High integrity and ethics in handling confidential information
- Ability to get involved in the details while maintaining broader view
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence
The successful candidate will play a key role in the design, assessment, and implementation of Apple's global compensation programs. The key responsibilities include: - Maintaining and administering key compensation databases and tools - Gather and analyze compensation data to perform analysis and support business needs - Participating in compensation surveys and providing analysis of competitive positioning - Contributing to the development of base salary, bonus, and equity programs - Contributing to the development of compensation policies and practices - Performing staff support activities to develop, implement, and administer job architecture and compensation policies and programs - Assisting with the annual compensation planning process - build and maintain relationships with key internal and external partners and vendors
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $131,300 and $197,400, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.