Compensation Programs Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Are you looking for a new challenge in Compensation?
Join the EMEA Employee Experience team looking for a Senior Compensation Program Manager, reporting to Adobe’s Head of Compensation, EMEA! You will support the design of Diversity, Equality & Inclusion related programs including statutory gender pay gap reporting and pay transparency projects: Build fair, inclusive, and competitive compensation programs and robust implementation plans for roll-out across the business! This role requires a strong operational compensation analyst who will build successful collaborations with partners across Employee Experience and beyond, and who through a proactive approach to designing, marketing and educating on programs, supports Adobe’s compensation philosophy.
What you’ll do:
- Work in critical partnership within Employee Experience EMEA to align global programs with regional compensation and local requirements.
- Drive EMEA Diversity, Equality & Inclusion compensation related activities from design through to implementation and communication, including both Adobe lead projects and statutory gender pay initiatives.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and business leaders to educate managers on DE&I and broader compensation programs.
- Play active role on EMEA compensation team to provide input on broader department matters.
- Provide compensation advising and detailed analysis on all aspects of compensation programs, including base salary, and incentive programs.
- Conduct research and analysis to provide recommendations for EMEA compensation strategy and programs, and drive processes locally for region-specific compensation requirements.
- Provide compensation support and analysis to support merger and acquisition activity.
- Participate in projects led by other Adobe teams where compensation expertise and advice is required.
- Work closely with benefits, payroll, legal, and Employee Resource Center to ensure alignment and compliance across the region, as needed.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance/Accounting, Business, Economics or related field preferred
- 7+ years of regional compensation experience
- Experience working with compensation program design, market analysis, forecasting trends/costs, and modeling outcomes
- Familiarity with compensation compliance rules regionally
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to drive implementation and communication towards successful delivery
- Confidence to work directly with senior business leaders
- Must have good interpersonal and client facing skills with HR Business Partners and business leaders to ensure strong partner engagement
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and capable of operating in a fast-paced environment
- Effective verbal, written, presentation and communication skills
- Collaborative teammate, capable of contributing beyond compensation
- Self-starter and resourceful with ability to work effectively in matrixed work environment
See our benefits page here: https://rewards.adobe.com/united-kingdom/
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.